Tokio Marine Group CSR Charter
The Tokio Marine Group is committed to fulfilling its corporate social responsibilities(“CSR”) by implementing its management philosophy to achieve sustainable growth together with the development of society, in accordance with the following principles:
Products and services
- We aim to provide the society with products and services to meet its needs for safety and security.
Respect for Human Rights and Dignity
- We respect and actively promote the recognition of human rights.
- We strive to ensure an energetic working environment that is both safe and healthy and to promote training and education of our employees.
- We respect the right to privacy and strive to enforce sound information management and control.
Protection of the Global Environment
- Acknowledging that the protection of the global environment is an important responsibility for all corporate entities, we respect the harmonization with and the improvement of the global environment in all of our activities.
Contribution to Communities and Societies
- As a member of various communities and societies, we respect the diversity of cultures and customs and we aim to contribute actively to the needs of the current era.
- While striving to maintain high ethical standards at all times, we will pursue strict compliance in all aspects of our business activities.
- We intend to disclose information timely and appropriately and to promote dialogue with all our stakeholders to ensure effective corporate management.