This report is intended to report on the principal CSR activities of Tokio Marine Group in fiscal 2017 to all our stakeholders.
We have positioned our web-based report on our CSR website as the full report, the Sustainability Report, which focuses mainly on the philosophy and direction of Tokio Marine Group’s CSR as well as our activities based on three core themes (Providing Safety and Security, Protecting the Earth and Supporting People), and disclose detailed information. This web-based report can also be viewed as a PDF file, the Tokio Marine Group Sustainability Report.
We also publish Integrated Annual Report 2018 for investors and CSR Booklet 2018 Together into the Future for the public.
Guidelines Referred to in Preparing this Report
- Global Reporting Initiative (GRI) Sustainability Reporting Standards
- ISO 26000 Guidance on Social Responsibility
- United Nations Global Compact, “Guidelines for Communication on Progress (COPs) ”
Scope of This Report
- Reporting organizations
- Fundamentally, this report covers Tokio Marine Holdings and its major domestic and overseas Group companies.*
Tokio Marine & Nichido, Nisshin Fire, Tokio Marine & Nichido Life, Tokio Marine Asset Management, etc.
- Reporting period
- This report covers activities conducted primarily during fiscal 2017 (April 2017 - March 2018). However, for the purpose of further clarification, on occasion, reference is made to activities undertaken outside the reporting period.
- Principal changes during the reporting period:
Dates of Publication
- Previous edition: November 2017
- Current edition: November 2018
- Next edition: November 2019 (Scheduled)
For inquiries concerning the Sustainability Report, please contact:
- CSR Division, Strategy and Synergy Department
Tokio Marine Holdings, Inc.
- 1-2-1, Marunouchi, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo, 100-0005 Japan
- Tel +81-3-5223-1552
- Fax +81-3-5223-3025