Questions about Tokio Marine Holdings
When was Tokio Marine Holdings founded?
- ATokio Marine Holdings was founded on April 2, 2002. Please refer to
"About Us" for more information.
Where can I find a map to the company?
- AThe address of our headquarter and a map to the building can be found here.
What kinds of companies form the Tokio Marine Group?
- APlease refer to "Tokio Marine Group."
How do I find the names of executive officers?
- APlease refer to "List of Officers."
Is there an organizational chart of Tokio Marine Holdings?
- APlease refer to "Organizational Chart."
What are the CSR activities of Tokio Marine Holdings?
- AInformation on CSR activities can be found here.
Information on CSR Report can be found here.
Questions about Corporate Finances and Investor Relations
How can I obtain an annual report?
- AAn annual report in PDF format can be downloaded from here.
When does the fiscal year end?
- AThe fiscal year ends on March 31.
How can I review the financial highlights for the most recent fiscal year?
- APlease refer to "Financial Highlights."
Does Tokio Marine Holdings submit reports to the Securities Exchange
Commission of the United States?
- AThe filing of Form 20-F has been stopped providing from FY07 due
to the termination of the registration with the SEC.
Back numbers can be downloaded from here.
Where can I find the financial statement
(yuka shoken hokokusho) or the half-year financial statement?
- APDF files of these reports can be downloaded here. (in Japanese)
What is the price of Tokio Marine Holdings' stock?
- AThe price of Tokio Marine Holdings' stock on the Tokyo Stock Exchange is displayed here.
What is the Tokio Marine Group's rating?
- APlease refer to "Rating Information."
Where can I find IR presentations and videos?
- APrevious presentations are available at "IR Presentation."
Who are the securities analysts covering Tokio Marine Holdings?
- APlease refer to "Analyst Coverage."
Questions about Tokio Marine Holdings Stock
Where is Tokio Marine Holdings listed?
- ATokio Marine Holdings is listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange (First Section).
What is the securities code of Tokio Marine Holdings and its ticker symbol of U.S. over-the-counter market?
- AThe securities code is 8766,
and the ticker symbol is TKOMY.
Where can I find figures for past dividend payments?
- APlease refer to Return to shareholders.
Where can I inquire about procedural matters related to Tokio Marine Holdings stock?
- APlease refer to "Information for Shareholders."
Where can I inquire about the products and services of Tokio Marine Group companies?
- APlease contact each company listed here.